We have grown our pack!

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
We got a very high iq collie (pricked ears and smaller in size are both indicators of heightened iq and she has both...) she was our second dog bought to help with puppy # one who was a great pyr we were so lost and had no idea about lgds due to a bad breeder. We slowly learned and read and she helped a lot. When he passed she didn't handle well. So we got puppy number three. He turned two and still gives us a run for our money haha. Case was 5.5 months older than Stella, Stella 6 months older than rumely... Rumely was 6 months older than room mates puppy. Then room mates puppy was 7 months older than the puppies we had and kept one of. That may have been more like three years our poor house :ep:hide we still have moments where we have to repeat "I love my dogs" to help remind us lol. :lol: I couldn't imagine doing two at the same time from the beginning. I loved the puppies but was so relieved when they went to homes by 12 weeks and we were down to one. :th

Alexz7272

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@NH homesteader Oh my goodness they are INSANE, this is the best smiley I can find to show them :plbb:tongue
C.R.A.Z.Y DOGS
Even when they are outside ALL day running around and playing, they always still have energy. They also look like little hyenas running through the field, you can definitely miss seeing them sometimes because they blend in so well.
Right now we are dealing with Zasha, the alpha of the two, who has become a kleptomaniac. I kid you not. She 'collects' things for me. If I can find a feed scoop, I ask Zasha. After she is done being guilty she brings me to her stash. Where I find a 2x4, feed dish, the FREAKING GOLDFISH FOOD CONTAINER, a shoe or two. Maybe even a screw driver, I dont know. ANYTHING she can find. The funny part is she doesnt chew them, just collects them o_O

@samssimonsays Okay, that many dogs that close in age is insane! And yes, raising siblings was a pain in my *** :rant

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
Haha! That's hilarious. My Alano would get along great with your Catahoulas! She drives my chow mix insane. He's lazy! My Alano takes her food dish and carries it around the house and leaves it in weird places. It's always an adventure. Weird dogs!

Alexz7272

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Had to share this, goT all four pups together last night. Keisha & Zasha are still not sure of him but Lady, who he is sleeping on is totaly okay with him and already acting like momma :love
IMG_7001.JPG