Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Darn it, I tried grabbing a section of those ribs and all I got were knuckles on the screen! And it's LUNCH time. :drool

I have a Power XXX thing, same as you mention and it has a pot that is coated in the newest non-stick ceramic, etc. Used it a few times, nice but just got busy & didn't use much this past year. This weekend I have a demo with the Instant Pot (which I get to KEEP) that has a stainless interior pot. Looking forward to that. Now I will be able to do two delish items at once. :lol: Haven't tried ham & beans in them but will. Shorter time is great.

PLUS, I have some goat meat to cook, should be fall off the bone tender in these devices, right? Heck, I'm home all week. Maybe I'll toss a batch in there tonight. :D

Used to make lasagna in huge batches --like 100 lbs -- which were put into large trays (family affairs) and the larger loaf pans for weekly use. Then, we bought ricotta. Now, I do smaller batches and use my goat cheese. It is wonderful & just as tasty. Lot less expensive as I have way more milk than needed when they all freshen. The cheese freezes well, too. If you don't have goats, find a friend who does. I used to give milk to a neighbor who was home more than me -- she made cheese and we shared. Sadly, she moved a couple years ago.

I love lasagna. Tomato & meat, or veggie and cream sauce. YUM!

Need to go find my grinder...so I can put some of the goat meat thru it. Giant meatballs. :drool OK, I need to go eat.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have a demo with the Instant Pot (which I get to KEEP) that has a stainless interior pot. Looking forward to that. Now I will be able to do two delish items at once. :lol: Haven't tried ham & beans in them but will. Shorter time is great.

PLUS, I have some goat meat to cook, should be fall off the bone tender in these devices, right? Heck, I'm home all week. Maybe I'll toss a batch in there tonight. :D

Wow congrats on the free Instant Pot! We look forward to seeing food pics from you! ;)

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I get several things like that from the demos....This year 2 coffee pots, another crock pot, an air fryer, a Food Saver vacuum sealer unit, couple Contigo coffee mugs. It's a good job! :D Always leftovers...coffee, sugar, flour, cheese, crackers, wine and so on. Did ribeye steaks this summer -- NICE!!