Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Bruce I’m not 100% sure what all they did. I know that they got opinions from several electrical experts. DH is an electrical engineer that worked as an electrician while in school. FIL does wiring on trailers for anyone that calls. They are completely safety oriented and will spend 3 extra days on a project if they have to in order to get it done right the first time. All of that to say that I don’t really know what they did (I do know about the heatwrap stuff because they explained it to me when I was checking on them) but I’m confident that it’s no longer dangerous. If I think about it, I’ll ask what they did do.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Soft lights from a tree are soothing. Let the kids put some homemade Turkey decorations on it! Then after the big day, remove them and do the Christmas theme.
There! Plenty of good tree time. :)

By the way, Halo needs a bigger laundry basket!!

Thankful for your healing! God's blessings abound.:old

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
I used to like making them blink. I used to like the colored ones, but lately I just do the same color non-blinking ones. I think the blinking bothers my eyes now for some reason. My tree is upstairs in the attic right now. Tradition was/is to put it up on Dec. 10 which is my Moms birthday. Why that day? I dont know. Its what we always did since I was a kid.

Last edited:

Latest posts