Welcome Guests from BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Wow, we have a lot of guests online right now! To be expected of course with the big changes being made at BYC as we speak. Very exciting stuff!

But what are you waiting for?? Register and join in the conversations here. Many of our members are also members of BYC who can discuss chickens (or any other animals) with you in our Other Animals section. Or just come on in to chat in our Random Ramblings section. And of course, don't forget to stop in the New Member Introductions and tell us about yourself, we'd love to meet you. Be sure to check in on our Who Else is a Member of BYC thread!

Welcome to BackYard Herds! We can't wait to meet you!

Don't forget to check out the video to learn about the new BYC!

Shayna

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Yep, just registered! I didn't know how much I'd miss BYC, can't wait to see the new and improved version!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Shayna said:
Yep, just registered! I didn't know how much I'd miss BYC, can't wait to see the new and improved version!
:welcome

I've had the opportunity to play in the sandbox (testing) version of the new BYC platform since about Thanksgiving and I LOVE it!

Shayna

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
elevan said:

I've had the opportunity to play in the sandbox (testing) version of the new BYC platform since about Thanksgiving and I LOVE it!
Thanks! I did check out the sandbox a little bit. It's a big change to get used to, with a lot of great new features!

Shayna

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
PeepsCA said:
Whew, I made it, all registered :frow ... I was having BYC withdrawals!!!
Great to know I'm not alone! I feel lost!

Julienkc

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:weee Facebook is nice, but at lest this looks like BYC. Helps settle my withdrawals somewhat, lol.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Shayna said:
elevan said:

Thanks! I did check out the sandbox a little bit. It's a big change to get used to, with a lot of great new features!
Just keep in mind that you don't have to learn all those bells and whistles right away. As long as you can post / reply then you'll be doing great!

Status
Not open for further replies.