West Virginia!

nancykrogh

Just born
Reaction score
hi , im in the high allegheny mountains of west virginia .

but will be moving to virginia soon.
have a jersey cow about 11 yrs odl that i "rescued from a milking factory ( a looooooooooooong story for a cold rainy day !!!!)
welcome to all west or virginians !!!!
:bouquet

nancykrogh

Just born
Reaction score
hi beekissed , we have "chatted " on the backyard chicken forum.
I will try to get a piccy today , she is a real nice cow .
oh , do you mean the one i am selling or the one i am keeping ? LOL
I have 2 jerseys and am selling the coming 5 yr old and keping the 11 yr old , lOL no one would buy her , and i am kinda attached to her , i may bred her when we get moved to virginia , i just LOVE jersey cows too !!!!

hey we are alike ! we both love jerseys and have bees!!!
and chickens 1
do you have donkeys ? sheep ? llama ? or goats ??? ha ha :lol:

MomMommyMamma

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Just came over from BYC. We're in Kanawha Co. We're interested in adding a few pygmy or dwarf goats to our little work in progress homestead.

Resolute

Just born
Reaction score
Howdy from the eastern panhandle! I came here from BYC and am also planning on getting goats.

VelvieLilly

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I live in Charleston, WV and I own 5 spoiled pygmys, 2 physco dogs, 1 loving morgan horse, and 2 crazy cats.

Teeah3612

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Teresa and I just found this forum today. My DH and I bought a farm in Mason County (Cottageville). I recently put a deposit on two little bucks and will be picking them up on October 2. Their names are Peanut and Coal. They are brothers born on August 2, 2011. Eventually they will each have their own little herd of does, but for now they will be raised together. They are Fainter/Nigerian Dwarf crosses. I have never owned goats before, but they were just soooo cute! I call them my ecofriendly weedeaters.

We will be getting chickens next spring and possibly pigs later on down the road. We also have too many dogs and cats to mention, a crazy rabbit (She bites my grown sons!), and one seriously spoiled horse named Jasper.

Latest posts