We've Been Keeping a Secret Over Here....

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
what a wad of cuteness! with 11 left you and mira still have your hands full. i love the thoughtful look on mira's face by the way.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Sorry you lost a couple... That's a shame, but it must be hard for Mira to provide for that many! They just look so beautiful! :love:love:love Thanks for the update/pics!

Vossfarm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
They're gorgeous!!! Do you fly pups? I'm too far away to drive to get one. They're just perfect!!!!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Sure would be nice to hear an update and see some new pics of the brood PLEASE!!?? Oh, and :welcome @Vossfarm :frow! Glad you could join in! lots of threads available but never a bad thing to start out with puppy pics! :celebrate:love

Vossfarm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Sure would be nice to hear an update and see some new pics of the brood PLEASE!!?? Oh, and :welcome @Vossfarm :frow! Glad you could join in! lots of threads available but never a bad thing to start out with puppy pics! :celebrate:love
Awe thanks for the welcome!

outdoorhoney

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, congratulations!! What a beautiful LGD family :love:weee:clap:celebrate

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Such beautiful puppies- we can't wait to see more photos as they grow.:woot Congrats on all those babies, and sorry for the loss of your other two pups :(