what a interesting cow.....?

dairy_girl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi all! I know i havent posted in a while but, im back to ask you all a question, we have had 2 cows dumped on our country road now by our heffers. they are very differnt looking. they both have horns, and are brown with a few little white spots and they are kinda shaggy. i will get pics as soon as i can! but i was thinking some sort of beef and holestein mix?
~Bri

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Dumped? Where do you live that they are now dumping cows?

The majority of cattle have horns until they are dehorned. Brown with white spots. Could be jersey, brown swiss, guernesy. The shaggy could be due to the winter weather unless it's really warm where you are at.

Pics would be most helpful.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i cant make a guess on the breed they are without seeing a pic of them.

laughingllama75

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:hu hellooooo.......we need pics!!!! :)
Also, I have heard of dogs/cats even horses being dumped. But cows? What the???!!!

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
dairy_girl said:
Hi all! I know i havent posted in a while but, im back to ask you all a question, we have had 2 cows dumped on our country road now by our heffers. they are very differnt looking. they both have horns, and are brown with a few little white spots and they are kinda shaggy. i will get pics as soon as i can! but i was thinking some sort of beef and holestein mix?
~Bri
:hu:hu

First time I've heard of some cattle getting dumped on a road...

Photos please!!

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
dumping cows, it's that kind of hard to do. What did they just walked them there???? Well hope that they are tamed for ya!! :frow :frow