1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Member need info, new to bee keeping - Help each other out discussion thread.
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

What Breed?

Discussion in 'Breeds & Breeding - Sheep' started by Hawaiianhighlandsfarm, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Jan 11, 2018
    Hawaiianhighlandsfarm

Hawaiianhighlandsfarm Ridin' The Range

10A43194-1488-4DE4-B8B8-6875B1C32E4C.jpeg 7B3AA6D9-3EE9-4049-B4BF-65B41FA47FD2.jpeg Aloha Sheep Peeps,
    Just acquired these two and have no idea what their breed might be. My Indriya (Clun forest/katadhin cross) photo bombed, lol. They were a rescue from someone who thought they were goats! I’m pretty sure there’s katadhin in there but am clueless as to what else there might be. Any suggestions?
    Mahalo

Attached Files:

2. Jan 11, 2018
    kuwaiti-90

kuwaiti-90 Loving the herd life

So nice sheep I like it .
    Remember me the Cypriot sheep, but they may differ slightly in the color of the head