What could it be

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
IMG_20180605_192657315.jpg
and the top

Just need to put supports and deviders in and make individual lids and faston it all together

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
For @greybeard if we can we request made in the USA I don't like crap from.other places. And there is a big difference the most noticeable is black iron gas pipe and fittings

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
NICE!! :thumbsup

Of course we will want pictures after the pigs have used it for a month or so....won't be so shiny :lol:

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
I used to run an old Verson 100T 12' wide press brake, bending 3/8 x 5' x12' SS, increment by increment into a circle to weld up for oil field tanks. When you stepped on the bar, and the flywheel dogged in, it made a heck of a noise you could hear a block over. The first time we tried it, we had too much dialed in and split the die wide open end to end.

The 12' Pyramid shear was nearly as loud.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Suspected it was a feeder of some sort from the start. Very nice. I've often wondered if the local school shop would be available for residents to use since it's the resident's tax dollars that paid for the equipment. I did basic wood and sheet metal work in high school shop class.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've often wondered if the local school shop would be available for residents to use since it's the resident's tax dollars that paid for the equipment..
Usually not. Liability concerns in both directions ...among other financial reasons.

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I know that they don't teach sheet metal any more at school. With a shortage of people in the trades maybe they should start teaching it again. It would sure help on my end. With sheet metal u have to see what's not there and build it. Some can and others can't. In another 7 years or so over sixty percent of the people in the trades will retire. Good luck to those that need people from the trades to fix things because the price is going to skyrocket.

Latest posts