What do the icons mean?

Singing Shepherd

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I have not been a member here for very long and so am still learning. I cannot seem to find a legend to use in deciphering all the icons I see next to the title of some posts. Can you direct me to this information?

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Hover your mouse over the icon and a small text box should pop-up in a few seconds telling you what it is. If not, let us know what the ones are that you want to know about (what they look like / where they are) and we'll help you out.

Singing Shepherd

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Okay thanks, will do that when next I pull up the site on a computer. I usually surf e site from my IPad so don't have mouse capability on it. Are the eyeglasses something I should respond to? I see them on many of my posts.

Gizma

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
A icon is where ever you have a word, picture or what ever you see , that can take you to a page or where you can do some form of action to the page./ for instance under a post you have like. that is a like icon. you press it and you will find that you have liked a post that was posted,if say you wanted to see your details. press on your name on the top right hand corner of the page and you will find that it will lead you to another page, and that will be your personal page where you can change and edit your details.

Last edited:

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
Okay thanks, will do that when next I pull up the site on a computer. I usually surf e site from my IPad so don't have mouse capability on it. Are the eyeglasses something I should respond to? I see them on many of my posts.
Eye glasses means you are watching, the red pin is for alerts