What do you love about your husband, fiance, or boyfriend?

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I love my husbands humor, how smart he is, how protective he is, how trustful he is, and most of all because he loves me. :love

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:yuckyuck I didn't even think of putting that down. I have to say that one for me too. :thumbsup

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
I love pretty much everything about my fiance, except for the part of him being a baby and not helping that much around the farm. But he is fine with all my animals and crazy plans and stuff I do, so I let it slide for the small things, lol.

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
secuono said:
I love pretty much everything about my fiance, except for the part of him being a baby and not helping that much around the farm. But he is fine with all my animals and crazy plans and stuff I do, so I let it slide for the small things, lol.
:lol: Well at least he is fine with the animals and crazy plans.

carolinagirl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
jodief100 said:
He puts up with me and my crazy ideas.
yep....me too. And that's a BIGGIE because I am always coming up with some crazy idea. And I usually drag him into it too.

RamblingCowgirl

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Cuz he loves me as I am, even when I'm being nuts, and puts up with my temper. Lets me cry until I stop. Loves my wild ideas, and 9 times out of 10 they match up with his plans.

pridegoethb4thefall

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Too much to list really...

At the top though would be that he gave us 4 beautiful sons. And hardly ever complains about the work involved with raising 6 children (I had 2 kids when we met, he already had 3 girls, so we have 9 kids all together!).

An old woman I know once said "Honey, dont ever brag to much about your hubby, or next thing ya know, some thievin' scandalous woman will be knockin on your back door trying to steal what you got from you".

I have NO fears about that kind of stuff, but that always stuck in my mind. Since then I have always tried my best to make sure my hubby knows it doesnt get any better anywhere but here! ;)

I think he sees it, he only has eyes for me! :)

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
RamblingCowgirl said:
Cuz he loves me as I am, even when I'm being nuts, and puts up with my temper. Lets me cry until I stop. Loves my wild ideas, and 9 times out of 10 they match up with his plans.
That is so well put. I forgot about the whole crying thing, and I have a temper too. :hide

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
pridegoethb4thefall said:
Too much to list really...

At the top though would be that he gave us 4 beautiful sons. And hardly ever complains about the work involved with raising 6 children (I had 2 kids when we met, he already had 3 girls, so we have 9 kids all together!).

An old woman I know once said "Honey, dont ever brag to much about your hubby, or next thing ya know, some thievin' scandalous woman will be knockin on your back door trying to steal what you got from you".

I have NO fears about that kind of stuff, but that always stuck in my mind. Since then I have always tried my best to make sure my hubby knows it doesnt get any better anywhere but here! ;)

I think he sees it, he only has eyes for me! :)
I know what that woman was talking about. I have been having that problem at my DHs work, soon to be old job! :celebrate I have lucked out though because my man loves me and only has eyes for me. :love