What do you think?

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Thank you for the detailed feedback!

We certainly understand that there are some frustrations. I certainly understand the "farmer's like things to be simple" analogy too, I'm right there with you. But sometimes to simplify something you have to complicate it first. Now what I mean by that is technology = complicated. I certainly don't understand all the technology stuff going on way way in the background but I do know that it makes some things simpler (the image uploading for instance).

RTG - you hit the nail right there on the head...it's the community of members here on BYH that makes this a great forum and that isn't going to change because of a platform change. For those of you that use Facebook, you experience change from them on a monthly basis it seems but your friends remain. They may moan and complain about the change for a while but they figure it out and move on. That isn't meant to belittle any concerns over speed or bandwidth but simply to make note that no matter what our sites look like the members are what make it great.

Keep the feedback coming - it's great! I want to hear what you have to say.

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
bonbean01 said:
Personally, I find it a bit overwhelming at BYC...and really love BYH so much more. For me it is easier and I liked and went to BYC more before they changed to their new format....that's my 2 cents worth:)
Ditto x2

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
bonbean01 and 77Herford...could you expand on what the differences are that you like or don't like between the 2 platforms? There is just so much on the new platform that it helps us to know exactly what members are referring to. Thanks!

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
elevan said:
bonbean01 and 77Herford...could you expand on what the differences are that you like or don't like between the 2 platforms? There is just so much on the new platform that it helps us to know exactly what members are referring to. Thanks!
Ugh, its just confusing. The site is hard to navigate.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
77Herford said:
elevan said:
Ugh, its just confusing. The site is hard to navigate.
The forum of the new platform on BYC is the heart of the site. I'm curious if you are having difficulty with the forum or the rest of the site?

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
I LOVE THE NEW PLATFORM! Can NOT wait till it's HERE! :woot I'm not a member of BYC but, I love the platform.