What more do they need

punkgirrl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
hoosierchick said:
Hard plastic boomer balls are a good toy too not to mention Goat soccer is a riot to watch.
Well I have to see a goat play soccer. The pile of rocks was a big hit. One of the goats is not a climber so the rocks are her to protect. I wonder who would be boss of the ball. I am keeping an eye out for goat toys all the time.

TheSheepGirl

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I've found that old cleaned out milk jugs are a favorite with my girls. They also play with sticks and any other thing they can pick up with their mouths or kick with their feet.

Placing small and large fire place logs in the pasture is fun for them too. They roll the smaller logs around and climb on top of the bigger ones.

Mine even played with an old metal tanka truck. That was a hoot.

They play soccer tag with the Milk Jugs and it is a fun thing to watch.

whetzelmomma

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I just made this today using a thrift store find, and a Dollar Tree carpet remnant! So far, the scardy cats haven't started using it, but I know they will. :)
2705_dsc01494.jpg

Patricia McNally

Just born
Reaction score
How about a colorful ball with a hole drilled top to bottom and a rope hanging down through it from a tree branch?

A laundry detergent bottle with peanuts in the shell inside.If they do knock it open they find a wonderful treat!

Mine LOVE to throw pillows or towels around

Reactions: TAH