What prompted you to join our community?

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
I see new members in the forum everyday. Some state why they joined and others just jump right in. I'm curious, why did you quit lurking and join?

You may select more than one answer.

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
One of my answers was 'other', I joined partly because there aren't many sheep people around my area, and it looked like there were a lot of sheep people here to learn from.

I lurked for awhile before I joined to post, and I just kinda jumped right in! I keep thinking I should get around to posting in Introductions one of these days...

And I figured the place needed more Ohioans :lol:

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
One of my reasons was other...was new to sheep and often when I googled for information, BYH popped up. Such a great resource! :D

Egg_Newton

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I loved BYC so much, I was ecstatic to find BYH when I got into goats! :weee

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I haven't posted much but I'm absorbing a to of information. I subscribe to a few forums but the tone on this one makes it stand out from the others. In a good way of course. :)

We are leaving the white collar world next year and are trying to fill in any knowledge gaps between now and then.

cjhubbs

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Same as many people above, I found out about the forum through BYC. By that time we had had our goats for a couple years but were just finally getting around to breeding our girls because luckily we were able to milk them through for three years. So now BYH tends to be my go to website if I have any questions or concerns about the goats. :)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Goatlover200 said:
i found it from backyard chickens and thought it would be great and joined. i was confused weather the founder is same!!
Yes, the same person owns both BYC and BYH. There are other forums as well... The Easy Garden, Sufficient Self, Remodel Forums, Printer Knowledge (I think that's all of them).