What the heck did this? [Warning: Graphic photos]!

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
I hate to mention it, but If it was humans, and your area is like mine, the carnage will continue and the game cams will be the first thing stolen. If they can eat it, drink it, or sell it, they'll take it.

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
You may also want to consider those "Night guard" things.
https://www.jefferspet.com/products/nite-guard-solar
shopping

It's a red blinking light, and might distract from the actual camera itself.
They are around $20...

Just a thought :idunno

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
The Night Guard seems real practical and capable.

I can't imagine living in a state that so heavily regulates firearm use, possession, etc. I have fears the whole country could end up in that kind of mess.

I recently bought a Rossi. 44mag lever action carbine rifle for coyotes, other big predators, or two-legged varmint. When we finally get our own place, I plan to have it readily available.

I thank God I live in a state that retains its freedoms. Maybe you should get an Indiana teaching license. I pray you can discover and eradicate your predator.

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
CA doesn't really have outrageous gun control laws unless there are some counties that do and I don't know about them. My county is still pretty red-neck so we are good. But we do have to be registered to buy ammo.

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
It doesn't really bother me. I have other things to fight and nothing to hide so I will roll with it. I figure that it is just their misguided way of thinking that this will prevent gun violence so I let them have their mighty dreams and move on to other things.