1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Why is this member losing ducks with her LGD on duty? - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Wheat fodder

Discussion in 'Feeding Time - Rabbits' started by Gary, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Feb 6, 2019
    Gary

Gary Chillin' with the herd

What size piece of fodder should I feed each large size rabbit? I gave my rabbits each a big chunck of wheat fodder this morning but it looks like they really didn't eat much. Yesterday was the first day I had some to give them and they ate most of it. I've been recycling the water and was wondering if maybe the fodder stinks and they don't want it? I just took it out hosed it off and put it back. Does anyone have an opinion?

2. Feb 6, 2019
    Mini Horses

Mini Horses Herd Master

Sorry -- no rabbits, no feed info to share. But we have some awesome rabbit breeders. You'll get some replies soon.

3. Feb 6, 2019
    DutchBunny03

DutchBunny03 Loving the herd life

I don't feed wheat fodder, but I wouldn't recommend washing it off with recycled water unless you want sick rabbits.