when,can you post pics......

samanthaj

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
over from byc i already knew the how,now im wondering the when! seems like it has to do with being new and number of post,so ive been going around trying to comment and post enough! thanks!!

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yes - ksalvagno is right...it's new over here; in order to post pics you have to wait until 10 posts later.

Mountain Mel

Just born
Reaction score
That really blows. I'm over from BYC also and I can't see how to post an avatar over here or nothin'. My first post I asked about Herefords...ya know, red white-faced cattle...nobody even mentions them on this site. This must be a brand new site or something. Too bad.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
It doesn't take long for your posts to add up. Just stop lurking and start commenting :D

samanthaj

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
LOL thats what im doing!!!

shj09

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
ksalvagno said:
I think after 10 posts you can post pictures.
Ksalvagno, you have one of the cutest profile pics!! I am new to this site, but my husband is a byc member! So I noticed this site from us reading from his. I'm so very glad to be apart! Everyone is so kind and pleasant, it's wonderful to see such friendly people you can talk to!! anyway, just wanted you to know, your pic is precious !!

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Mountain Mel said:
That really blows. I'm over from BYC also and I can't see how to post an avatar over here or nothin'. My first post I asked about Herefords...ya know, red white-faced cattle...nobody even mentions them on this site. This must be a brand new site or something. Too bad.
It's not a new site, just not as full as BYC. There's fewer members here which means fewer people to answer questions. There's plenty of people who own Herefords...and I'm one of them. Sorry I missed your question, though. My computer has been broken for a few weeks so I only have a minute here and there while I'm at work to get on here.

Hopefully someone else helped you - I know herfrds, jhm47, wildrosebeef, amysflock and aggierpkatie all helped me big time when I had questions about my herfords - try pming or sending them an email if you couldn't get ahold of someone.

SDGsoap&dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:frow Not new!

The 10 post requirement IS new and the admins did is so that we'd stop getting so much spam. There was a recent barrage of spam on the site (completely annoying!!) and the requirement has solved the problem beautifully. In fact, it blows FAR LESS than having to sort through a ton of garbage to use the forum. ;)

:welcome

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
shj09 said:
ksalvagno said:
I think after 10 posts you can post pictures.
Ksalvagno, you have one of the cutest profile pics!! I am new to this site, but my husband is a byc member! So I noticed this site from us reading from his. I'm so very glad to be apart! Everyone is so kind and pleasant, it's wonderful to see such friendly people you can talk to!! anyway, just wanted you to know, your pic is precious !!
Thanks! One of those moments when I actually had the camera and got the shot before everyone moved. :D