Which do you fancy better?

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Bridgemoof said:
WOAH, WAIT A MINUTE HERE! You can't put this poll in the GOAT section and have it be non-partisan! Cheater! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southern would vote sheep if you let her get them! Hrumph.
hahah Was waiting until someone made mention...
I didn't know where to put it. lol

idk bout that. I say that we can get a sheep if we get Jacobs. That is it!! lol

marlowmanor

Reaction score
I'm of course a goat fan. Can't help it as I've been raised with them my whole life. It's in my blood! :lol: I do think baby lambs are cute though and there are some awfully pretty sheep breeds too.

Catahoula

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I have to say goats too. I have always wanted goats...never wanted sheep. I have nothing against sheep but just never wanted them.

SheepGirl

Master of Sheep
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Bridgemoof said:
WOAH, WAIT A MINUTE HERE! You can't put this poll in the GOAT section and have it be non-partisan! Cheater! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:yuckyuck :lol:

Sheep. All the way.

People always complain about the need to shear, and so that's why they don't want sheep. Personally I love shearing day (really it only takes a morning and a professional shearer gets it done real quick)...lots of action and it's a lot of fun to see what sheep look like without their clothes on (and to see how fat they got over winter)! :D It's almost like a box of chocolates--you never know what you're gonna get, but you have an idea!

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Where is purplequeen when you need her.

I like goats, but I am starting to like sheep alot. Especially hair sheep. Really though, how can you not like goats? They have so much character. Have any of you watched the Shaun the Sheep cartoons though? They are starting to grow on me. Those sheepsies...

CochinBrahmaLover=)

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Noo oo ! I nulled it on accident !! Noo !!!!

Sheep, period.

Yes, I love goats.

But I LOVE Jacobs, baby doll southdowns, kadaterins, ya know, the meaties and the pretties !!

Bridgemoof

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I knew I saw a dangling chad Cochin! Ha! :lol: Maybe a few of you are too young to remember that from the Gore/Bush elections many years ago. :gig That was such a ridiculous election.