Which do you fancy better?

CochinBrahmaLover=)

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Straw Hat Kikos said:
bonbean01 said:
Watson is a Kahtadin/Dorper cross...and no horns. He's a big boy already and will continue growing until he is 3 years old. We physically can not throw him...so that's not an option. Using a bbgun sounds horrible, but it is a kid's bbgun...you know, the kind from Christmas Story...kid, you'll shoot your eye out...that kind. Funny thing is he really seeks out and wants attention...he's the easiest to drench and trim hooves...guess any kind of attention is better than a bbgun, eh?
I don't think a BB gun sounds mean. You have it for good reason and it's not going to kill him. It'll hurt but he learned quick. And yes, I would say anything is better than being shot. LOL
X2

LOL

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Looks like that's it Straw, I think you gave the sheepies enough time to catch up. Goats win.

Just wondering- if a person has a split personality then shouldn't they get 2 votes? and for those that have MPD shouldn't they get as many votes as personalities? What if your old and can't remember what you liked yesterday?

That would be a very interesting count in the end, and would say much more than just goats/sheep! ;)

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Ok...I'm torn. I love my goaties......I really do...they're fun and affectionate...and trim down all the honeysuckle...but they do all walk diagnally in front of me when I got out to feed them...like they're TRYING to trip me up; however, my little Snuggles is quite adorable....
I'm also thinking that Snuggles WON'T be climbing all over me...nipping me for attention....and although my goats will give me wonderful milk...IF i breed them...Snuggles will give me wonderful spinning wool AND she'll mow the lawn to boot!

Could I vote for both? For different reasons?

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
CocoNUT said:
Ok...I'm torn. I love my goaties......I really do...they're fun and affectionate...and trim down all the honeysuckle...but they do all walk diagnally in front of me when I got out to feed them...like they're TRYING to trip me up; however, my little Snuggles is quite adorable....
I'm also thinking that Snuggles WON'T be climbing all over me...nipping me for attention....and although my goats will give me wonderful milk...IF i breed them...Snuggles will give me wonderful spinning wool AND she'll mow the lawn to boot!

Could I vote for both? For different reasons?
HAHA I'll try and make a new one. I'll do lots of animals on it too.
btw that made me laugh. The goats blocking you. My darn Kikos do the same. All four and the two dogs with them are trying to keep me from going to where I need to go. lol Crazy goats.

Latest posts