White Mountains Ranch Journal: REQUESTED TO CLOSE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well today Minyette was lying down a lot more than usual, she didn't even want to get up when I came up to the pen, they usually all come running. After I got the stand out though and she heard the grain she got up and waddled out of the barn. :lol:

I got everyone up on the stand today. I went over each one very carefully, and then bolused them with copper and vitamin e. I also trimmed the nether regions and tail area, brushed them, trimmed their hooves and gave them probios.

Everyone seemed good and happy and eating and drinking great!

I'm tired, but still need to go back up and move some stuff around and finish getting the barn ready for babies. :D

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Time is just crawling by. :lol: :rolleyes: :p

All the goats are doing good, been giving them their vitamin E and just picked up the calcium.

Only 17 to 25 more days! :clap

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yesterday morning I did normal farm chores which for me is 1 hr taking care of horses and then about 30 minutes feeding and watering the rest of the farm. I then spent the next 3 hours patching holes in my metal barn roof and then coating it with an elastomeric roof sealant. I then got the inside ready for the baby goaties. I also caulked the roof to the goat barn. I then did laundry, made dinner, cleaned the house etc... by the end of the day I was exhausted! :th

Today I did the same morning am chores and then raked out the goat barn & pen and created a compost pile. Then refreshed the goat barn with new straw. My goaties are due to have their babies any time now so I want to make sure everything is all ready for them. :D I also cleaned out ALL the poultry pens and scrubbed all the feeders and waterers. Lastly I tried to lay out my mangled car canopy so I can cut off the broken ends and try to self tap it back together so the rabbits have more shade. I think I am as tired today as I was yesterday! :th

Tomorrow I still need to finish caulking the goat barn. Finish sealing the metal barn. Finish spreading straw and reattach the straw barrier on the door. Then my big job= CLEAN THE HOUSE. Lol, everything is so messy right now and I just want to go to sleep. :hide LoL.

Can't wait for baby goties!!! :weee

Heirloom

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Good God.

:weee :caf: :th <---- whitemountainsranch......on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts