White rice-like worms on Californian Doe poo...

wrg123

Just born
Reaction score
Ok; I'm a little behind the posts but here is an update. I started today with 1.1 ml of Safe-Guard 10% Panacur suspension for Goats and they did not like it, but took it with a frown;) I guess the rabbits you see lapping up the medicine on the YouTube videos are getting flavored meds. They didn't even like my trying to get my fingers in their mouth :rolleyes: Californians are soo furry.

"WhiteMountainsRanch" I did not get a chance to look up or call a rabbit rescue yet but will check it out online, thanks.

"animalmom" I did not contact ARBA but I will keep that in mind and check out their membership. I may take you up on your offer, thank you.

"ragdollcatlady" thanks for the meaning of PO. No hiding that I'm new to rabbit raising;) Since I already started on Panacur I'll stick with it for now but I'm a little higher in dose then 20mg/kg. Ivermectin is good to have too I'm thinking.
Are you sure about the 9 days of treatment with Panacur? I saw 9 days on the Panacur paste but thought it was a weaker strength, like 1.87% or something similar sold in the UK. What I'm using is 10% suspension for Goats. Could that decrease the number of days administered?

Thanks and God bless, Bill, Arlene, Ethan & Ellah

Latest posts