WhiteMountainsRanch Kidding/Journal Thread; Summer Update

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I finally weighed my LGD's and here they are: (I was thinking they were heavier, especially Diego, I can barely lift him!)

Dakota: 125#

Diego @ 9 months: 86#

New Dog @ 12 months: 72# (weighed at vets office)

Toli @ 7 months: 67#

These were on my bathroom scale with me holding them, so hopefully they are accurate. :lol: :rolleyes:

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
New pic of my new herdsire goat Mark!
6210_mark_2336.jpg

Pic of my new LGD, Anatolian female:
6210_securedownload.jpeg

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So I haven't been on BYH much. Unfortunately I have been having issues with the new platform, it doesn't work well on my computer and has a lot of glitches and especially with the difficulty of uploading and getting the code to input pictures. :(

So anywho, we're on break between semesters at school and I am enjoying it! Working a bunch on the farm and getting ready for baby goats! SO excited! Our senior does are all due right around Feb 28th, so there is just about 5 weeks left. Seems like last year the wait for babies was SO long, this time the time just flew by! Bet it'll go slow now though. :p

Also I am SO excited I finally got a new horse! Some of you may have seen my posts over the last year about looking for an endurance horse. Well my trainer and I finally found one and I am absolutely in LOVE!!! Here he is! :love

1382791_10202342897673790_1471854960_n1.jpg

Rio.jpg

SAM_2444.JPG

Last edited:

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thank you guys, I am SO in love with him! And he has the BEST personality to match! :love

On other notes:

1. Baby goaties due in 20 days now!!!

2. Started school and have been SOO busy with that and work now. :( I really liked having time off at home, I don't like being SO busy I come home exhausted every day.:(

3. I'm sad we lost our intern, time to move on to bigger and better places, but I enjoyed having someone around to work on the farm with and to help me out. It was so nice to have one, I can't wait until we can get another one! :D

4.Toli is probably preggers, if she settled her due date will be March 22nd. We already have thee of the pups reserved. :D It'll be fun having pups around again. :D