Who cooks for you? (um not the owl)

CCourson05

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I cook 5 nights of the week... Everything is free range. What you can find is what you shall eat. I'm a college student, and my male roommate can't cook anything beyond ramen noodles. So... I'm the cook.

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
My Wife makes most of the Suppers and Weekend lunches. I make my own breakfast and lunch during the week and breakfast on the weekends for her and me. Depending on her work schedule we may get take out once or twice a week. During the holidays my mother and the other elder women cook up a storm.

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I cook. On hubby's night to "cook" we have frozen pizza. I love Hubby dearly, but he can't cook for nothing.

My Ex was a fabulous cook. He is Italian and it showed in his cooking. He cooked about 1/2 the time when we were together. He is a far better cook than I am.

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I cook most of the "meals". DH cooks fast dinners for us a lot too, like hamburgers, tacos easy stuff he is good at. He is also a great dish and pan washer. My boys can "cook" most little things for themselves and I am teaching them how to do the harder meals too. My 12 year old son can make a delicious "breakfast bowl" as he calls it. Scrambled eggs, sausage, hashbrowns all cooked together and put in a bowl with a little shredded cheddar on top. It is his signature dish. :D

terrilhb

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
My DH actually cooks more than me. He is a fantastic cook. I cooked when my kids were small. But at 23 and 26 they can cook for themselves. And they both live home. :th :lol: