Who else is also a member on BYC?

gryeyes

Just born
Reaction score
Same here as BYC.

OOOOOH - A RABBIT forum! I have recently been gifted with a rabbit, and will get some more Thursday (from the same folks) so this is great!

Iowa Roo Mom

Just born
Reaction score
Iowa Roo Mom on both.

:frow :bun <--- HEY NIFTY!!! (provided that is your name here as well) Can we get these for BYC too? Just sayin. They're super cute...

sunne73

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I started on BYC in October...20 chickens later and now I see all of these goats...I am in so much trouble.

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
sunne73 said:
I started on BYC in October...20 chickens later and now I see all of these goats...I am in so much trouble.
yes you are because that is exactly how I started now I have 7 and 4 are pregnant and I can't wait. I still love my chickens though too! :th :weee

Fierlin

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
It's funny to see BYC users with tens of thousands of posts here being "Just born". :p

Fierlin

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I don't suppose I'll be coming back to this site much, as I don't have any animals other than chickens. :lol: (Whoop! There, I've probably just given away who I am! :old)

Guinea Fowl Galore

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Fierlin said:
It's funny to see BYC users with tens of thousands of posts here being "Just born". :p
It is, isn't it!
I feel so small :hide Time to go great me thinks :gig

Oh and BTW, Im GFG on both. But I did the sensible thing here and USED CAPITALS. I can't believe I didn't when registering on BYC :he

Fierlin

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Capitals and I don't really mix very well. I usually don't use them for my longer usernames. :lol:

Latest posts