Who going to give birth first

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow! Congratulations on both little boys! Praise God for a healthy baby boy and little, but healthy buckling.
:celebrate :weee :celebrate
I have been really busy lately and had computer woes, on top of that, so this evening is the first I saw this. Praise God for a healthy baby boy and a healthy buckling. Jeez they both took their own sweet time!

My daughter was a week late and it seemed like an eternity. She was 8lb 6 oz., 21". My son was a week early and was 8 lb 2 oz., 20". I was sure glad he didn't go a week over! I expected big babies, though. I was 8lb 6oz and 24" long. Talk about a long skinny baby!

Good on you, for holding out for a natural birth! :thumbsup I did the same thing. It really is better for baby in the long run. Although sometimes it is the better part of valor, to let the doctor help things along.

Interesting thing. Your doe looks a lot like my Falina, from the neck back. Here she is pre-pregnancy, last November. Sadly, I recently cleaned out my phone's photo album, to clear out my phone memory. So, I don't have any udder shots of Falina?
image.jpeg

Anyway, then I saw the shot of your girl's pretty face . . . Oh, and she has ears!!! :lol: My Falina is a LaMancha'.

She has little, tiny ears! :lol:
image.jpeg

:love

Falina was a first freshener last year. She also had a single buckling. I'm hoping and praying for twin doelings in April. :fl Her buckling had more of the "Roman nose" of the Nubian. So, I asked the breeder, that I got her from, about that, and she said there is some Nubian in Falina's background.

Last edited:

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you all okay I really need to watch my watch list:hide I am sorry. And yes she does look alot like her lol. Lilly had a doeling and a buckling this season. Josiah has proven to be a big boy. According to his Dr his a bit bigger then his growth chart however he just a big healthy boy Dr words lol .My son is 28 inch (almost 29) and weighed 21(almost 22) lbs. That was a month ago he now .bit heavier and loves all things food lol he eats two eggs and a piece of toast has some goat milk then wants to nurse (because he hungry) he likes to eat like a newborn still. He slept all night last night and I am so engored o_O at almost a year old I firgured I would be over getting this engored and I do even if he goes 3-4 hrs with out eating. My family says I am a jersey cow :ya.

Attachments

• IMG_20190123_153909.jpg
    IMG_20190123_153909.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20181231_155422.jpg
    IMG_20181231_155422.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 74

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Handsome lad and cute kids! Maybe time to dry yourself off? :duc:hide

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lmao I waiting on till he atleast a year my Joshua his older brother wien on till 2 and a half pretty much lol I don think.i will Make it that long