Who is glad it's not witnter!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
okiron said:
What is this winter you speak of? Tell me more...

:p
:gig

It's freezing cold! Temps get really cold--Even sub-zero! There's this thing called windchill. It's how cold it is when you factor in the wind. There's this white stuff that falls from the sky instead of rain. That white stuff stays on the ground and piles up. You have to shovel it off driveways and sidewalks. The roads get slippery. You don't just take a quick trip outside for something as you have to bundle up to keep from freezing to death.

Nasty stuff! I would rather have the warmth of summer. :)

okiron

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
okiron said:

It's freezing cold! Temps get really cold--Even sub-zero! There's this thing called windchill. It's how cold it is when you factor in the wind. There's this white stuff that falls from the sky instead of rain. That white stuff stays on the ground and piles up. You have to shovel it off driveways and sidewalks. The roads get slippery. You don't just take a quick trip outside for something as you have to bundle up to keep from freezing to death.

Haha out here I could even ask what rain is. I don't even remember the last time it rained.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
okiron said:
Farmer Kitty said:
okiron said:

Haha out here I could even ask what rain is. I don't even remember the last time it rained.
Rain is that wet stuff that falls out of the sky. It's water. Needed by all living things. Hopefully, you get some soon and that it comes as a nice steady soaking rain. :fl

jettesunn05

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
We went through the drought and then this winter we had all this rain and it is still coming! Ah its great!!!!!