Who's hatching right now?

Dozclan12

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I am. I have some NN eggs going into lock down this Friday.

Anyone else hatching right now?

Need help with it?

Ask questions here...there will others to come along...hopefully to help if needed until BYC is back up.

What are you hatching?

CTKen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I got a few EE eggs on day 9. How will this thread differ from the Hatching / Incubation Help thread started by Kathy?

Dozclan12

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Don't ask me..I noticed it ...AFTER..I did this one. But, you never know, it could be ... slower..for those that don't want to be in a big one..or maybe I can modify this one for the month of May...although, we will be going back soon..oh yes we will...soon! :) Will see what happens. No biggy if no one comes on.

CTKen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Don't ask me..I noticed it ...AFTER..I did this one. But, you never know, it could be ... slower..for those that don't want to be in a big one..or maybe I can modify this one for the month of May...although, we will be going back soon..oh yes we will...soon! :) Will see what happens. No biggy if no one comes on.
:lol: - it's all a bit tricky, this new system ain't it? Good job that we are getting to familiarise ourselves with the new format before we head home.

BTW - I only saw Kathy's thread 'cos it popped up, under this one as a "similar thread" :hide

Dozclan12

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yes, I think I am actually getting the hang of it, if I need something..whalah! All I have to do is ask. I am sure there will be a lot of questions. To me, it's looking pretty easy actually. I just hope they don't keep this color. Oh we can get set in our ways can't we?? :D =D

CTKen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score

Dozclan12

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh yeah! I even notice that there is a place there to see who is active at the time. I like that. There are times I need to talk to a certain person. Hmm, speaking of that, I have not noticed a pm on here. Has to be. Another thing staring me in the face.
Ok, grumpy ol man. This not so grumpy old lady is heading out. Thanks for showing me that sneak peek. I fee better now. :D

CTKen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh yeah! I even notice that there is a place there to see who is active at the time. I like that. There are times I need to talk to a certain person. Hmm, speaking of that, I have not noticed a pm on here. Has to be. Another thing staring me in the face.
Ok, grumpy ol man. This not so grumpy old lady is heading out. Thanks for showing me that sneak peek. I fee better now. :D

PMs are called "conversations"