Who's Invited to Dinner?

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
If you could invite a group of BYH members to dinner, who would they be? Why?

eta: This is a game list - similar to "what celebrity would you invite to dinner"

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
I'd invite:

Rockdoveranch - Cause I like talking to you ;)

Redtailgal - Cause I think you're a lot of fun :lol:

Roll Farms - Cause I want to pick your brain :) Plus her and Redtailgal at the same table would be better than going to a comedy bar! :lol:

Nifty - Cause I'd love to meet you and pick your brain too :D

Livinwright Farm - Cause you owe me an in person hug - I owe you one too ;) But also because I'd like to meet you and enjoy our FB chats :)

Dreaming of Goats (D.o.G.) - Cause you're my farm's biggest fan! :cool:

Freemotion - Cause you seem to be a self sufficient queen and I'd love to pick your brain on that :)

20kidsonhill - So we could swap notes about our farm practices ;)

carolinagirl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I have not been here long so I don't know many people yet, but I'd invite

Rockdoveranch - because we have a lot in common and I would enjoy meeting her in person

Redtailgal - Because she knows a lot about dogs and isn't afraid to help someone out with training issues. Plus she is darn funny

aggieterpkatie - because she knows a lot about sheep and now that I have them, I'd like to learn more too.

DonnaBelle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Since I have 360 acres, with 7 ponds, I'd have everyone who's posted in the last 12 months with good advice for someone who needed help. So many are so helpful, I'd like to meet every one of you.

DonnaBelle

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
DonnaBelle said:
Since I have 360 acres, with 7 ponds, I'd have everyone who's posted in the last 12 months with good advice for someone who needed help. So many are so helpful, I'd like to meet every one of you.

DonnaBelle
Very BIG farm - I'm super jealous :p If I had a place that big, I'd invite everyone too! :D

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Okay, First:
I would invite:

Elevan - because you have great advice, a wicked sense of humor, I too enjoy our fb chats, and you helped me when I needed it.

Emmetts Dairy - Because you are also in NH, we have common beliefs, and I ejoy the times we chat.

Roll Farms - because you have good advice, I'm kind of scared to pick your brain( :gig ), and you have a great sense of sarcasm & humor.

MZyla - because you are always so sweet and have never said a bad word to, or about, anyone here.

Nifty - because I too would like to pick your brain. and you seem very nice.

Chubbydog811 - because you are only an hour from me, you have a fun sense of humor, you have no tolerance for mean spirited snotty people, and you are splendid in your business dealings.

freemotion - same reason as stated by Elevan.

ETA: Ariel301 - because I would love to meet you and see your dragon/goat babies!! :D

Will probably add a couple more later... but evening farm chores are calling me right now. :)

DonnaBelle said:

DonnaBelle
Second: What-EVER! "show off" :lol: 360 acres... good grief charlie brown! What I would/could if I had that many acres!(can you say, "a herd of 100 goaties, 3 horses, 200 chickens, and a couple cows plus a couple acres of garden?!?!?)

DonnaBelle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Oops, I forgot to mention that 360 acres, it's Oklahoma Red Dirt!! Plus it was planted in cotton in the 30's and 40's so it won't raise anything but native grasses and thornbushes.

We bought it when DH retired. He has spent 3 times what it's worth trying to cut down all the scrub. but, it keeps him busy and out of the bars and places of ill repute.

Plus, it's inhabited by wild hogs and chucacabras. Not to mention lots of ticks and every other kind of bug you can think of. LOL.

This is not Iowa farm ground, but it's fun to play on. If it were Iowa farm ground, we'd have to be serious. I don't ever want to be serious again.

P.S. I do have 60 chickens, 2 horses who are terrific yard ornaments, 4 bird dogs, and not but not least, 17 goats.

DonnaBelle

Goatmasta

Reaction score
I would invite myself, n.smithurmond and ksalvagno. Pretty sure they are hot! :D;)