Wild life pictures!

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
That dragonfly is amazing. I can't seem to get close ups with my camera even though it has a "close up" setting. Doesn't seem to focus in. I guess I should round up the manual and see what I have to do to focus manually. Sure isn't obvious.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
That dragonfly is amazing. I can't seem to get close ups with my camera even though it has a "close up" setting. Doesn't seem to focus in. I guess I should round up the manual and see what I have to do to focus manually. Sure isn't obvious.
Thanks! I have more dragonfly pictures (that dragonfly stuck around for a while) so i'll have to post those :)
That's too bad about your camera...what kind is it?
I have a Kodak EasyShare digital but the model I have is discontinued...and I see why because it has some obvious issues. It's hard to get it to focus sometimes...if I take a picture on only 2 or 3x zoom...then crop the picture closer, it turns out a whole lot better ;)

Blamo'sBestBuddy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thanks! I have more dragonfly pictures (that dragonfly stuck around for a while) so i'll have to post those :)
That's too bad about your camera...what kind is it?
I have a Kodak EasyShare digital but the model I have is discontinued...and I see why because it has some obvious issues. It's hard to get it to focus sometimes...if I take a picture on only 2 or 3x zoom...then crop the picture closer, it turns out a whole lot better ;)

Thanks for sharing that information! I'm sure it will help @Bruce, and others, too!

Blamo'sBestBuddy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Guess what everybody!?!

Today I helped a baby bird! It was a cardinal that was almost ready to start learning how to fly. It was on the ground and I thought it was ok until it got stuck in a little bramble cave like thingy. Then I went and got it. I have chickens, so it was so weird holding such a small, delicate, little creature. I fed him/her wet bread. He/she was very hungry. Then, after reading a little bit on what to do for him/her, I found out that I should probably put him/her back where I found her/him. He/she was sooo cute! :love I have pictures, but they are still on the camera. I'll have to upload them tomorrow. Also, I like to give little animals I help names, so I named him/her Tuffy. I once took care of another baby bird that was much younger than this one. I named that one Tweety. Sadly, little Tweety bird died.:( I also helped a Humming bird that got stuck in a big spider web one time. I named it Hummy. I took care of a wild mouse one time, too. I named that one Tootle. Lol!

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Guess what everybody!?!

Today I helped a baby bird! It was a cardinal that was almost ready to start learning how to fly. It was on the ground and I thought it was ok until it got stuck in a little bramble cave like thingy. Then I went and got it. I have chickens, so it was so weird holding such a small, delicate, little creature. I fed him/her wet bread. He/she was very hungry. Then, after reading a little bit on what to do for him/her, I found out that I should probably put him/her back where I found her/him. He/she was sooo cute! :love I have pictures, but they are still on the camera. I'll have to upload them tomorrow. Also, I like to give little animals I help names, so I named him/her Tuffy. I once took care of another baby bird that was much younger than this one. I named that one Tweety. Sadly, little Tweety bird died.:( I also helped a Humming bird that got stuck in a big spider web one time. I named it Hummy. I took care of a wild mouse one time, too. I named that one Tootle. Lol!
Aw that's so sweet! Good on you for helping the little guy :love
This is a grey squirrel I tried to save a few years ago...he got hit by the car in front of me. I stopped and picked him up...took him home, kept him warm and cozy, bottle fed him and named him Eddie....he started to improve after 2 weeks but by week 3 he passed away. Not exactly sure why, my guess is internal injuries though :(
100_7782.JPG

Latest posts