Wild life pictures!

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
A blue tailed skink! I’ve been told those can get a foot long, but have never seen one that big.
I have!! This one is a baby...lives with my rabbits and I've been trying to get a picture of him in one of the cages but so far when he sees me he spooks and slips through the wire floor :confused:
The other five-lined skinks,the reddish ones....those get massive! I have a picture of one on a tree i'll have to post.

Blamo'sBestBuddy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DSC03555.jpg This is a fish I caught on my latest fishing trip. I do 'catch and release'.
View attachment 65471

Last edited:

Blamo'sBestBuddy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Guess what everybody!?!

Today I helped a baby bird! It was a cardinal that was almost ready to start learning how to fly. It was on the ground and I thought it was ok until it got stuck in a little bramble cave like thingy. Then I went and got it. I have chickens, so it was so weird holding such a small, delicate, little creature. I fed him/her wet bread. He/she was very hungry. Then, after reading a little bit on what to do for him/her, I found out that I should probably put him/her back where I found her/him. He/she was sooo cute! :love I have pictures, but they are still on the camera. I'll have to upload them tomorrow. Also, I like to give little animals I help names, so I named him/her Tuffy. I once took care of another baby bird that was much younger than this one. I named that one Tweety. Sadly, little Tweety bird died.:( I also helped a Humming bird that got stuck in a big spider web one time. I named it Hummy. I took care of a wild mouse one time, too. I named that one Tootle. Lol!

Here is the picture:
P1000748.jpg

Blamo'sBestBuddy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sure does look like it is ready to fly.

Yeah, I said 'just about' in my other post about him/her, right? Well, as I said before, he/she was sort of caught in a bramble like cave thingy. And, he/she was hungry, so it was good I gave him/her wet bread.

BTW - how do you tell a baby male cardinal for a baby female?