Will I Ever Get Used To This?

Rebbetzin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
SuburbanFarmChic said:
I am a knower. It weirds the snot out of my husband sometimes. I get it from my mother. She and I will be trying to call each other at the same time about the same thing ALL THE TIME. And I know it has saved my life at least once. But being a knower also makes you a finder. I always know when I need to turn into Goodwill or go to this auction RIGHT NOW. etc.
Yes, it does weird out most people, and makes one a "finder". My husband will call me and say "Call so and so, and see what is going on." or "Go to such and such a place and see why we need to go there. (Mostly 2nd hand stores, he restores vintage audio gear and speakers.) Many times I find really good buys when he has "a feeling." There are other times, I HATE when he is right about somethings!!

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Rebbetzin said:
jodief100 said:
You can come over and cook for me anytime!
goodolboy said:
They can stop at my place on the way.
Kentucky is a bit out of our neighborhood.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Rebbetzin/2011/Email Iconx/BigSmile2-1.gif
I grew up in Phoenix, a third generation Arizona Native. Granddaddy was born on the family ranch outside of Clifton. I still have family all over the place in Arizona, my aunt has a horse farm in Paradise Valley and my cousins have a cattle ranch in Sierra Vista. I just might have to find an excuse to come home for a few days. :lol:

Latest posts