Wisconsin

Chris aka Barney

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I live in Buckley, Washington. We are located in Western part of the State, in Pierce County. Our farm/home faces Mt. Rainer and the Cascade mountain range.

---------------------------------------------------------------
I live on our farm with my husband Chip, 2 Llamas (Tango & Nick), 2 geese (Olivia & Pickles), 2 Dogs, (Moses & Molly),
2 pet beef cattle (SweetPea, and son Brutus. We have 11 chickens (many names), and 2 cocketeils (Dugan and Moonshine), and one Turle Dove (Gabriel). We have 3 wonderful kids and 12 beautiful grandkids ranging in age from 20-3 months!
I cook and feed for about 100 people each meal. It's name is The Mustard Seed Connection (Mission). We will keep feeding until there is no one left to feed. :coolsun

Run-A-Muck Ranch

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Well came over here from BYC and figured I could make a post....This is my first post here...lol

We live on a 40++ acre farm in Northern Wisconsin....
We have sheep, goats, llamas, horses, rabbits, pot belly pigs, chickens, ducks, turkeys, feeder pigs, geese, dogs, cats, emu's, pheasants.....I think that's about it for right now...lol
Basically everything minus the 'cows' and 'donkeys'....lol

D Bar J Acres

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
We are near Loyal (Northwest of Marshfield).

We raise registered Nigerian Dwarf goats (we use the milk and make soap from it!) We also have 2 mammoth donkey geldings we trail ride, Bantam Buff Brahma chickens with a few Black Stars and Americanas mixed in and Australian Spotted ducks.

A German Shepherd and a St. Bernard mix keep watch outside.

Our three "children" are an Australian Shepherd and two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels!

havencroft

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I am in southwest Wisconsin, raising and showing miniatures horses,
also have 3 steers and 9 hens laying gorgeous brown eggs.
Three barn cats, three new kittens, (anyone need an adorable barn kitten?)
and a Manchester terrier who monitors eveyone and everything.

Anne
www.havencroftminis.com

TeamChaos

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hello, I'm in SW WI- half way between Madison and La Crosse. I'm trying to make a go of farm living, but I'm brand new to all of this. In fact, my first chicks are due at the PO in a few weeks and I'm thrilled! If anyone is remotely in the vicinity and would be willing to teach me a little bit about what kind of upkeep/investment their herd* requires, I'd be glad to do some work in exchange! PM me here or email me at
alittlebatty@gmail.com

I'd love to have more time with goats, I haven't worked with them much and I've never milked one.

BrayJunction

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Did you get your chicks yet TeamChaos? If so, how's it going? I assume you're a member of BYC. I'm planning for goats in spring of '11, so I can't be of any assistance at this point on herd expertise. :/ Check back with me in a year!

Latest posts