Wolfemomma - Our Homestead Journey

WolfeMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good for you! I suspect is will be a bit of a challenge to start. School for kids is their job with few other requirements. You get school AND all the trappings of home and animals. We are here for you if the road gets bumpy.
Thank you!
Yes school is much easier when you are younger with less responsibility. Although I feel as though I am a better student now, I am aware of just how important a good education can be and can hunker down and focus easier. Thankfully hubby helps out a lot and picks up some extra chores while I focus on my school work.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you!
Yes school is much easier when you are younger with less responsibility. Although I feel as though I am a better student now, I am aware of just how important a good education can be and can hunker down and focus easier. Thankfully hubby helps out a lot and picks up some extra chores while I focus on my school work.
You will be setting a good example for all the "just escaped the thumb of the parents, time to PARTY!!!" kids ;)

WolfeMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
that will be a good job. There's plenty of us old folks around to keep you busy for your whole career! LOL LOL
Especially in a state that is full of old retired people :lol: seriously though its is a good business to get in to here with an aging population. Our state doesn't have many young people, they usually move out of state as they get older and only come back to vacation here.

WolfeMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Pictures of this guy. I'm so excited for lambs I cant stand it :)
Between doing school work and house work and dealing with the kids, Im attempting to
get this handsome hunk of man sheep ready for his next show.
Fingers crossed that he does well. I know who he is competing against...its going to be humbling but
hey who knows, if anyone can pull a good placing its him. I love watching the pros show, i learn so much from them all!
On another note, Im looking forward to fall. The leaves changing here in Maine is always so beautiful. I haven't had my typical pumpkin spice latte....doesn't feel like fall officially until i have had one of those lol
Valor1.jpg
valor2.jpg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
He is a nice boy! Is he clipped? Do you clip off those awesome Katahdin ram manes for show?

WolfeMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
He is a nice boy! Is he clipped? Do you clip off those awesome Katahdin ram manes for show?
He isn't clipped, He just hasn't really grown much of a mane yet :p We try to not talk about it lol it makes him self conscious :lol: I mean its there .....but its very small. Maybe he is a late bloomer?