Wolfemomma - Our Homestead Journey

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Having lived in Winter Harbor, Maine for 2yrs....I've been in, thru, and around Bar Harbor....course, that was way back in the mid 60s......:)

WolfeMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I went to visit another Katahdin farm yesterday. Oh my gosh, I was very pleasantly surprised. I never know what to expect when visiting other farms, but this was great. Beautiful well-muscled big healthy ewes...that are fed only grass, no grain. I'm so excited to see what potential ewes we will be able to purchase :fl
On another note....turned the furnace on this morning to make sure its working right since it was off all summer. Was chilly out this morning, only 33 when I woke up. Supposed to be a nice sunny day though, hopefully not windy since I have to go sit on the side of the football field to watch my boys last game. Going to try and finish winterizing the chicken coop today, and all the other stuff we need to get done before it snows and gets really cold.
Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend:thumbsup

WolfeMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Finally got the chicken coop covered with plastic for the winter, hopefully it will keep the layers of eggs less drafty :) the things I do for those feathered raptors and they lay maybe 2 eggs a day :he
20191021_070420.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts