1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Baymule’s 4th Lambing. - Discussion thread.
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Wood-Burned Ornaments - ANY - $3

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by HomesteaderWife, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Nov 27, 2018
    HomesteaderWife

HomesteaderWife True BYH Addict

Hello Backyard Herds! I have a similar post over on BYC for the chicken lovers, as I originally started off making ornaments with chicken designs, however I am here to see if there is interest in our handmade, wood-burned ornaments. While we started off with chickens and ducks as mentioned, I'd love to give a shot at wood burning simple designs of your favorite cow, horse, goat, swine, or bunny breed!

These pieces of wood are Poplar, and very light-weight. Attached are photos of some of the first ones we made. I will post more examples in coming days as we make more. If you'd like a name instead of the breed, let us know as well.

• Wood-Burned Ornaments are $3 a piece plus $4 postage for one = $7
    • Painted Ornaments are $5 a piece plus $4 postage for one = $9
    • Or if you purchase more than 3, the postage is free!

If you're interested in a painted ornament instead, or have any other ideas, please don't hesitate to message or comment. We also make small pallet farm signs as well (I never use stencils of any kind, I hand-draw). Please consider gifting these to fellow farmers and backyard herd lovers you know!

See past works at www.wolfbranchart.weebly.com

EXAMPLES:
    IMG_9848.jpg IMG_9849.jpg IMG_9675.jpg IMG_9831.jpg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  2. Dec 3, 2018
    HomesteaderWife

HomesteaderWife True BYH Addict

I have added some new example photos of painted ornaments too :)