Wooden Ornaments

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to go ahead and open a new version of my thread from last year again to see if there would be interest in our handmade, wood-burned ornaments featuring your breed of cattle, sheep, goat, chicken, duck, or any animal in a simple design. They make great Christmas gifts, and unique pieces for your tree, so I wanted to make sure to post in advance of the holiday season.

These pieces of wood are Poplar, and very light-weight. I have attached photos of some of the ornaments we have made in the past (not just animals). I do not use stencils, and draw everything on by hand.

If you'd like a name instead of the breed, let me know please. This will replace the breed name you see in the photos.

• WOOD-BURNED Ornaments are $3 a piece plus $4 postage for one = $7 (Or if you purchase more than 3, the postage is free!)
  • PAINTED Ornaments are $5 a piece plus $4 postage for one = $9 (More than 2, postage is free)

If you're interested in a painted ornament instead, or have any other ideas, please don't hesitate to message or comment. Please consider gifting these to fellow farmers and backyard poultry lovers you know!

I will add more photos as I make more throughout the year. Thank you for having a look and have a great day!

See past works at www.wolfbranchart.weebly.com

We've also added some of our older, pre-made ornaments on Etsy (please note, this are a bit more because Etsy gets part of the sales so my prices are higher, however anything over $35 is free shipping)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/753169715/handmade-wood-slice-christmas-ornaments

Images attached as thumbnails- click to enlarge please.

IMG_2916.jpg IMG_2917.jpg IMG_2919.jpg IMG_9831.jpg IMG_9848.jpg IMG_9849.jpg IMG_9906.JPG IMG_9907.JPG ornament4.jpeg

Attachments

• ornament3.jpg
    ornament3.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 160

Latest posts