Woodleigh Creek's Rabbitry Journal *Holding off with the rabbits*

woodleighcreek

The Rabbit Queen
Reaction score
Grrr....:he the juniors fit through the coop wire!!! Now I'm going to have to go buy some wire or find SOME way to keep them from escaping.

I start the day off with judging then move to breed ID, so wish me luck!

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you have some Jr's slipping thru the wire.

Wishing you luck today! :fl

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Mischievous little buns! :lol: You'll laugh about it after it's all over I'm sure :D

Best of luck today!

woodleighcreek

The Rabbit Queen
Reaction score
Had a pretty good day for one that started off so crappy. All three of my junior agoutis got DQed for being underweight. Here are the results for the remaining three: Hummingbird Heartbeat-7/14. Vegas-22/35 Suka-9/17.

After the show I sold Suka and one of my agouti does Kissie. Then we had our royalty exams. I thought I did pretty well on it, and Ir turned out I did because...

I GOT AN INTERVIEW! :weee :celebrate Only the top 20 get an interview, and there are 50+ competeing for Dutchess. I am so excited! In order to get an interview, one has to do well in judging, breed ID, management/achievement/leadership application, and the written test.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
woodleighcreek said:
Had a pretty good day for one that started off so crappy. All three of my junior agoutis got DQed for being underweight. Here are the results for the remaining three: Hummingbird Heartbeat-7/14. Vegas-22/35 Suka-9/17.

After the show I sold Suka and one of my agouti does Kissie. Then we had our royalty exams. I thought I did pretty well on it, and Ir turned out I did because...

I GOT AN INTERVIEW! :weee :celebrate Only the top 20 get an interview, and there are 50+ competeing for Dutchess. I am so excited! In order to get an interview, one has to do well in judging, breed ID, management/achievement/leadership application, and the written test.
Just curious. What's a Royalty exam? Is this interview for learning to judge? Wishing you well in your interview. :)

Sorry to hear about your Jr DQ's.

woodleighcreek

The Rabbit Queen
Reaction score
I have been so busy lately and I am sorry I havnt posted in a while. If any of you are wondering, I did win something at the convention. 1st place district 9 management and 3rd place in the nation. Now that the convention is over, it is time to start thinking about wooly nationals in march. I already moved out 2 rabbits so I am down to 9. I am donating one to a local school auction and am trying to sell one. That will be 7. Thanks to a generous birthday donation from my mother's fiance and all the money I saved up, I will be able to pay back 1/6 of my loan and buy 2 six hole stackers for my rabbitry.

My rabbit breeding has not been working so far. And I am just wondering...

d0cc6800-23e9-4b09-baa9-13431b94b99a.jpg

Anyways, I think I have a litter coming up on the 25th, a rabbit due on december 3rd, one due december 16, and one due December 17.