luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is what my living room looks like atm :p
image.jpeg

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm always amazed at the different creations that folks csn make with the wool! :thumbsup I don't have the patience for it, I tried felting and about went stir crazy LOL

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I used to do needlepoint, quilt and sew lots of crafts and clothing. I can sew practically anything. At the request of a dear friend, I made her wedding dress--in Mossy Oak camouflage. It turned out real cute and everyone dressed for the occasion in their camo's.

Point is, at some point I would like to learn to knit and crochet. Growing and spinning my own wool would just make it more fun. I don't have time for it right now, but some day......

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok, nice to know. Next time I need something sewn I'll send it your way :lol:
I have a bunch of fabric saved for baby goat coats, but have not made any. I'm going to ship it off to you :plbb

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm always amazed at the different creations that folks csn make with the wool! :thumbsup I don't have the patience for it, I tried felting and about went stir crazy LOL
I am NOT a patient person, how I can stand this is beyond me. I think it may be the fact that this wool is from one of my babies vs a random sheep I don't know.

Sorta ran into a problem last night. The wool dries very slow and I am kinda out of space to dry fleece. :confused: I will just have to improvise! I still have half of Rosie's wool in the wash that will need to be put out to dry when I am back from school.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
When washing special textiles that needed extreme care, I would lay out a sheet in the shade then lay the textile on it. Maybe you could do that with the wool, taking it up at night to keep the dew off.

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
When washing special textiles that needed extreme care, I would lay out a sheet in the shade then lay the textile on it. Maybe you could do that with the wool, taking it up at night to keep the dew off.
That's what I have been doing but I am running our of towels/space

Latest posts