Worming lambs and moms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southdown

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
If you're happy with what you've got, then that's all that matters. The price tag on the given plot of land is really meaningless in my eyes. But I do think that if one inherits land, they are probably not going to appreciate their land as much as if they had to work hard and earn it themselves.

redtailgal

Reaction score
I dont know Southdown. We inherited ours and I'd fight someone to the death over this land. My hallway is adorned with pics of the men and the mules that worked it before us. I appreciate the hard work that the grandfathers and grandmothers put into this dirt, and I am sure that would appreciate the hard work that we are now putting into it.

My tomatoes grow in not only my blood sweat and tears, but those of several generations before me. They are some mighty sweet tasting maters! :p

feed grass

Reaction score
redtailgal said:
I dont know Southdown. We inherited ours and I'd fight someone to the death over this land. My hallway is adorned with pics of the men and the mules that worked it before us. I appreciate the hard work that the grandfathers and grandmothers put into this dirt, and I am sure that would appreciate the hard work that we are now putting into it.

My tomatoes grow in not only my blood sweat and tears, but those of several generations before me. They are some mighty sweet tasting maters! :p
x2 here... i get tired of those who don't inherit anything-- griping about how gifted we that will are... Gets old pretty quick...

So what, our parent's and grandparent's worked for something other than fast cars, women, and vacations...

I almost did shoot someone one year in deer season who was trespasser and kept arguing with me about he wasn't trespassing, then wouldn't leave...

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
This topic has veered far enough off course.

Do's
* Be friendly and courteous to all members at all times.
* Respect that people may have a different political, religious, philosophical and cultural background than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.