would be funny, if it weren't so sad and stupid.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
The original post came from (as usual) some woefully uninformed soul's Facebook account, which I don't have access to, but it ended up on Snopes...morons abound
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/image-of-cow-crusher-device/
I'll save you the trouble of looking and include a hyperlink to the page it reportedly originated from:
An image showing a cow inside of a strange metal device was shared online in July 2018 along with a caption saying it depicts a “cow crusher” — a device designed to crush cows:
rating-false.png
FALSE
cow-crusher-maybe.jpg

The caption under the picture:
Cow crushers designed to crush cows to death is one horrid thing but this is a whole new level or cow torture! This device gives farmers a kick from LITERALLY crushes the poor animal whilst rotating it up, down, side to side in a rapid movement controlled by a big tractor machine, shaking it around in HORROR! This is NOT a theme park!
This poor cow had no hope, the blood would have rushed to her head until she passed out and who knows what the “farmers” did to the poor animal after that. All I know is that she is dead now and is probably covered in urine.
I found this photo on google, which I thought was a G rates site. I WILL find the cowards who did this to poor Stephanie (my children named her that out of respect) and let it be known that my eldest son is in the group ANTIFA, so let that be a warning to anyone else who takes sexual pride in torturing poor animals.
Have a great day, Sam
(note his/her's eldest spawn is a member of something called antifa....OH no!!...I skeered now..)

Reactions: cjc

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
:smack just plain crazyness. What these people don't get and won' ever get is farmers love their cows and what they produce, otherwise there would be no cows.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Perhaps the original piece of creative writing (and I use the term loosely) was someone's attempt to be funny, and the ignorant among us (which, sadly, are legion) couldn't see it? Guess what, guys, you are being trolled! For Pete's sake, people, you are on the internet; do a little research before you go off half-cocked!

(Just out of curiosity, I looked at the Facebook post; quite a few folks knew what it really was, and some even pointed out that with that big head and nose ring, the animal in that picture is a bull, not a cow).

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
The satire wouldn't be funny if it weren't so pathetically close to home.:rolleyes:

This item was on our local news
http://www.wect.com/story/38625208/...its-after-finding-man-with-16-in-his-backyard

All I can say is, if that is her worst nightmare, she has led a very sheltered life. The hutches are built with chicken wire and hardware cloth, which aren't very durable, but they aren't heaped with feces nor are rabbits falling through holes, the rabbits are sheltered from the sun and wind, etc. "I had to tell the guy to give them all water," she claims. Well, it was first thing in the morning, so maybe he just hadn't gotten to that chore yet? It's been plenty hot around here; I can tell you how many rabbits he'd have had in that back yard if he didn't give them enough water every day - 0. "Morrison told the man that domesticated rabbits cannot live in the conditions he had provided for them." Obviously, since the original rabbits had been there for a little less than a year, and had even managed to raise 3 litters, they could live like that; it might not be ideal, but we won't sound like a hero if we don't make this look as dark as possible so the light of our virtue can come shining through . . . *sigh*

And they wonder why it seems that nobody wants to be a farmer these days?:th

Reactions: cjc

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
The original post came from (as usual) some woefully uninformed soul's Facebook account, which I don't have access to

I don't have a FB account (never have, nor twitter, instagram, tumblr, reddit, myspace, pinterest, linkedIn or any of the other social media darlings that have come down the pike) and thus the page that was linked to showed only that user's splash page and nothing else except FB's box that made an attempt to get me to either register or log on.

Latest posts