Would you mess with this dog? LOL

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
We moved the turkeys and put them in a pen because we had people coming to select a breeding Tom.
Our turkeys are highly territorial. They like and protect whatever they think is theirs, which in this case is a few Nigie bucks and a few mini bucks and the chickens in that field.
They hate the LGD's because they have never been in a field where the dogs were.
We put the dogs in with them but they attacked the dogs and we didn't want the dogs (pups) to end up going after them and killing them. We like our dogs trained to NOT kill poultry.
Moved to this pen was just temporary but oh my...
Anyway not sure but I think the turkeys started flogging at the fence.

Amy showed up...
hystery.gif
hystery.gif
hystery.gif

Amy's goats were about 5-7 feet to the left of her.
Look how low Amy is crouched down. She is NOT playing.
This went on for awhile... I grabbed my camera. Yeah... I can see a coyote coming in with her.
hystery.gif
NOT
SAM_4166.JPG

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
LOL Amy rules! :lol:
She is a big lovey baby too! She does this somersault thingy when she flies into the house. Yes she gets to come in from time to time for extra loving, we usually brush her and trim her nails while she is in.
This am she got brushed, nails done 1/2 lb of venison, 1/2 lb of pork chops. :rolleyes:

I need to post an update on the pups that turned 8 months, Funny story with it too!

GLENMAR

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Wow. Mine went off at a hunting dog that was on the property this morning. These prys are not to be messed with for sure.