Would you take this buck?

freemotion

Self Sufficient Queen
Reaction score
Advertise on craigslist and be willing to take a drive. Don't breed until you find an unrelated buck if the locals are all related. I know, linebreeding and all that, but unless you know exactly what you are doing, go for unrelated. There is probably something out there that you don't know about yet. You may have to wait until next year, and find a buckling to raise in the spring. It is easier to transport a youngster in a dog crate in your car than a buck in rut!!! :sick

Mini-M Ranch

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
CottageCheese:

Where are you in the world? You might be able to find an on-line group for your geographical area. That is how I found my girls and the buck.

Cottage Cheese

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Mini N- Ranch: Within our beautiful earth, I am in San Jose, California :)!! I asked our girls moms owner where she got them, and she doesn't know the name, and says they are from a " Private " ranch..... that makes my life SOOOO much easier hahaha. Does any1 know where there are pygmy buck services around here??? What is the geographical thing u were talking about?? Also, I LOVE your blog!!! I cannot wait to see Sophias babies if they come along ( wink )