WVDuckchick's BYC Pond

Littlelakephil

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
That's the first actual pic from my phone I was able to post.....I had to go to more options first. Then upload file on post to thread window.
So it just took one more step.
But if I just try to post straight to the window it don't work...... Weird but I figure won't have to do this much longer here anyways. Then we probably will have to do learn out way around the new BYC.

Littlelakephil

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I just ordered a 128GB card for my phone. Hopefully stop the freeze-ups for being low on memory. 30GB onboard only lasted me 7 months, so I went big. :D
I got a 64 GB card. Doesn't help.
It's a super fast one too..... Verizon made me get it . I think I may have to switch to a iPhone..... I'm hearing I'm not the only one with a glitchy phone..... Last two were this way.

Jenniferlamar70

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
So I ordered some black east indie/silkie duck eggs at the same time I purchased my call eggs. I thought I set them about a week apart and only one developed. When I candled late last night I thought I saw a shadow in the air cell. Figured I was just tired and went to bed. This morning I candled again and sure enough its internally pipped. I must have got my dates mixed up. Do bei/silkie ducks need to be babies the same as the calls?

Littlelakephil

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Now not Lost plot.....I just wanna phone that works..... Every one of my old ones were great....I used to like new phones every year or so.
But that was when they were really getting better every year.
Now the S5 I had is just as good as the new ones.
I might have gotten an Iphone but Verizon here anyways pushes Androids.
I might try and return this one...... But once I get one that doesn't glitch I will hold onto it ..... Till I'm ready for a jitterbug.
Heck if I do go blind it's all I'll need anyways..... I'm sure they come in brallie

CTKen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Android phones rely on third party apps and they can tend to be more processor hungry than iPhone apps. Its all a collusion between app developers and phone companies IMO. Ditto battery issues - phone companies have no interest in improving them - they rely on us having to buy a new phone every couple of years

Pyxis

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Happy Mother's Day everyone!

I moved Godzilla goose and his ducklings out yesterday and I miss them :hit I know they're enjoying their new outdoor digs with much more space and a tiny little pool for them but I miss them and worry about them out there.

CTKen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hello everyone! How is everyone doing?
:frow

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

I moved Godzilla goose and his ducklings out yesterday and I miss them :hit I know they're enjoying their new outdoor digs with much more space and a tiny little pool for them but I miss them and worry about them out there.
ya big softy :)

Latest posts