WVDuckchick's BYC Pond

CTKen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
View attachment 34057

Gorgeous day here. Just got back from the farmers market with some fresh greens, a gogi berry bush and some halibut for ceviche.

Planted tomatoes this morning, now need to get the chiles in the ground.
Now that sounds like a cracking day, Friday - good for you :thumbsup

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt, can anyone tell me when BYC will be up and running again. This place is like a carnival , fun for a few hours but ive rode all the rides. Now I'm ready to go back to the amusement park.
Hey eggs you couldn't have rode all of them :hu Go look again .I'm having fun here . But I'm having a hard time keeping my warped sense of humor in check . So far I 've been able to keep my pants up though :gigThere's no place like home there's no place like home there's no place like home :th

Dozclan12

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
1826749413pizapw1494736660.jpg

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
View attachment 34057

Gorgeous day here. Just got back from the farmers market with some fresh greens, a gogi berry bush and some halibut for ceviche.

Happy mothers day Friday :bow:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs I planted tomatoes bell peppers banana peppers and egg plants this morning bleached out some waters assisted some chicks and just took Ben to Mickie 's I'm beat . and more to do . We're going to Olivers for DW's mothers day dinner :celebrate

Lucysduck

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Now that I don't have direct access to the site through my app I don't think I will be around much :(
This stinks as I miss all my friends!. I hope all you ladies with fur, feathered, human babies whatever the case may be, I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Now that I don't have direct access to the site through my app I don't think I will be around much :(
This stinks as I miss all my friends!. I hope all you ladies with fur, feathered, human babies whatever the case may be, I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!!
:frowHappy mothers Lucysduck:hugs

Ravyn

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
You once mentioned changing your id, maybe now would be the time.

Stellar idea... like the new username too... :D

Good Morning. Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday!

(Adobe. More like 50 shades of dirt. :gig)

So... how long you gonna be staring at dirt samples??? :gig

It was brown and like creamy kind of looked like a dog done it you know that sort of poop. All they seem to do is drink loads of water I'm filling it back up about 3 times a day! Everything seems normal eating great weight is perfect it's just the poop and boy does it stink!!

Probably from food changes, if they were getting worms, bugs etc... plus dabbling in mud... just watch for weight loss, listlessness or anything off...

As for the stink, well... only the deluded ones chit doesn't stink, lol...

Oh gosh I got them Prednisone hyper trembles this AM.
Well getting ready to start my day.
View attachment 34009 down the rabbit hole I go......

Did you take the red pill???

So I ordered some black east indie/silkie duck eggs at the same time I purchased my call eggs. I thought I set them about a week apart and only one developed. When I candled late last night I thought I saw a shadow in the air cell. Figured I was just tired and went to bed. This morning I candled again and sure enough its internally pipped. I must have got my dates mixed up. Do bei/silkie ducks need to be babies the same as the calls?

They should hatch just fine... they just take approx 26 days, same as Calls...

Lol, I actually have still inside one gosling who hated Godzilla for some reason, six AC chicks, nine d'uccle chicks, nine OEGB chicks, and serama and OEGB eggs in the incubator due to hatch this Friday or sooner, along with two different sets of guinea eggs that will hatch in early June.

And baby rabbits I'm trying to sell.

Trade ya... what's in my brooders for what's in yours! :lol:

View attachment 34057

Nice... I miss Farmers Markets...

Happy Mother's Day to all...