You dont know true pain until....

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm feeling a bit sore right now.
I was bent over attaching a temporary wall and tarting a section of the barn.

My 80+ Goat "babies" were jumping off my back/neck/head. One knocked the wind out of me :gig

We also have a Nubian doe that would jump off the stand into my foot. The top of my foot was continuously bruised until she was dried off.

ETA: then there was that time when I was trimming hooves and got part of my hand along with it…

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah, the cracked ribs were pretty painful. :hit

@Goat Whisperer has been knocked out more than once. Concussion once that she ended up in the hospital. She has this weird way of smacking her head into things. Geesh, no animals even involved. :lol:

I made a foolish mistake once in working with my German Shepherd Dog... on a tracking lead (30ft) and she took off I flew off the embankment SPLAT! It happened so fast... I didn't even have time to drop the lead.
:hide

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Having a 1100 pound horse step on my toe
When Halter training Leader. I wrapped the lead rope around my hand he started pulling and it twisted around my hand.
Noami use to have a bad habit of biting when she wanted her way (She doesn't do that any more).
Clipping Tasty's hooves and he jab me in the cheek with his horns (One reason why I do not like having horns on my goats).

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Goat Whisperer has been knocked out more than once. Concussion once that she ended up in the hospital. She has this weird way of smacking her head into things. Geesh, no animals even involved. :lol:
Hey, that one time was when I was walking through one of the really tall gates and 5 hungry does jumped on it, causing my hand to slip and the upright bar knocked my head a good one. Brat goats! :love :gig

Latest posts