You dont know true pain until....

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
She's getting there. :lol:
The last time I needed sowed up (the last horse wreck) she said it's not to bad. On the back of my arm by my elbow where I couldn't see. Because it was such a pain the other times she didn't want to do it again.:lol::lol::lol:

I had that week off and about a week after I got back to work in WA I could fill a rock in their. I showed some coworkers thinking they wouldn't mind cutting me open... Their reply was you should have had that sewed up wks ago. It was a little smaller than a marble and it finally came out/dissolved and the hole 1/2" or so deep healed.
That elbow has had horse, motorcycle and a truck rolling over with my elbow out the window wreck.

Last edited:

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
She can't tell time.
When that bull yanked be down a cut my hand open I was up LONG before she got there. When things settled down she said I was kinda worried it took you a few minutes to get back up. I said well how long does it take you to go 40yds to my rescue.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The last couple of years I get home and sit on the couch. More of being tired than the pain. To fast to hard to early.
Joint replacement surgery sure can be a good thing. I don't know what "parts" you have totally worn out, reading back on your posts, it seems you have a talent for getting the crap whopped out of yourself. :D =D

Chiknoodle

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
You’re walking up the brick porch stairs barefoot anyone hit your toe...and yet doesn’t notice it is spilt open until it’s bleeding.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
When your boot is busted and doesn't come off without holding the inside together and down and you get a large welding spark down there and you CAN'T take your boot off. That was yesterday.
Kinda forgot about this thread.