You ewe you. Or-she's down and cant get up.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
She's still alive and she's getting fluids, a shot of penicillin and tramadol. I did things today I didn't think I could manage. And per the vet everything I could. I'm so grateful for everyone's support. She's a fighter but a very rough day for her. She will get a bullet if need be. Thanks again and we'll see what tomorrow brings. A life I chose.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
  • She has I don't know how. I'm hydrating her when she'll take it but she won't eat. My goal is to ease her passing. I'll keep trying as long as she does. But realistically I think she'll die soon. If all this is too tedious I'll stop posting. I'd like to share to help others. I'm just amazed she has hung on. Also my vet's advice was dismissive. People don't always get the best advice from vets. I guess we will see what happens next. I've given her pain meds I don't think she's suffering but probably not comfortable. If it looks tough then a bullet. It's the life.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Don't stop posting. We all learn from each other, not only the successes, but the failures too. I had a ewe last year with a ruptured pre-pubic tendon, never heard of it. Had to put her down. I posted it so others could learn what it was.

I am sorry that your ewe isn't doing good. It is not tedious to us and being able to have some one to "talk" to helps get through a tough time. Keep us posted.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Pre pubic tendon, me neither and ouch.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Baymule thank you for sharing.