You might be a redneck if... share your stories we need the laughs

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got a local couple( now pushing late 70's) here that converted a yellow school bus to a cattle hauler.... load 'em in the back and they get hauled home to his farm. The auctioneer will knock the calves ( he buys steer calves in the 400 + lb range) off, to the Dull's..... " load em up on the bus......."

Ffagirl22

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I guess doing AI on cattle, as well as preg checks, makes me a little bit redneck too???? besides the arm up to the shoulder fix a bad presentation..... in below freezing temps because someone got preg you didn't know about until too late .....
Yeah.... ;-;

Ffagirl22

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
But then we have our step sister who does jumping and she thinks she’s better than everyone and hates getting her hands dirty so we’re always grooming her horse and mucking her stalls so here’s one of her videos lol we almost taught her horse barrel racing but we’re not that mean so we helped with jumping but we may have slipped a little barrel racing in his blood hehe but lemme hush lol here’s her jumping video

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
My family is super country but I think I’m the most bravest Of them all I do barrel racing and I ride bucking Broncos here’s a photo of me ignore the other pic that my little sister barrel racing my horse.View attachment 81637
That's a great picture! I admire your courage. 😍
And your little sister is all legs, lol!

Latest posts