You might be country if ...

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
you know your country when you forget to bring a tail to the barn so you put it up with Bailing twine. I actually do this often. :D

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am guessing this has something to do with hair...?

20180121_193605.jpg

I seldom am worried with such things.
However, I can relate to using baling twine on anything and everything needing tied.

The Chick Addict

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
-When you go in public with your hair messed up and with chicken scratch somewhere on your clothes because your too tired to change and brush your hair

-When you can hear the rooster symphony at 5:00 in the morning

Let me think of more...

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
You might be country when: you've been in the garden/yard/barn/coop/etc since sun up and you're too hungry & tired to cook but too dirty to go inside anywhere.. so you drive 30miles 1-way to the closest drive-through & complain all the way home because you could've fixed something better at home for 1/2 the cost

The Chick Addict

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
You might be country when: you've been in the garden/yard/barn/coop/etc since sun up and you're too hungry & tired to cook but too dirty to go inside anywhere.. so you drive 30miles 1-way to the closest drive-through & complain all the way home because you could've fixed something better at home for 1/2 the cost
So true!! :lol:
:gig:yuckyuck

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You might be country when the nearest town has a Post Office, convenience store, Family Dollar store, senior citizen center, volunteer fire station……… that’s all.
Convenience store has a deli and Subway. It’s ok to clomp inside wearing rubber boots, ragged jeans and T-shirt, dirty, and be greeted with a big smile, Welcome!

The Chick Addict

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
You might be country when the nearest town has a Post Office, convenience store, Family Dollar store, senior citizen center, volunteer fire station……… that’s all.
Convenience store has a deli and Subway. It’s ok to clomp inside wearing rubber boots, ragged jeans and T-shirt, dirty, and be greeted with a big smile, Welcome!
I know, that is so true!! :gig
:gig:lol::lol:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
ANY customer there is a good customer