Youngfarmer2019 3:19 farms Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The zoo in Lufkin has oodles of peafowl running wild throughout the zoo. The zoo itself is beautiful, lots of trees and shady walkways. Toss strutting peacocks and peahens followed by fuzzy chicks and who needs to look at all the other animals?

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Y’all…
I sold Nala, my beautiful little doeling. I had had enough of the others bossing her around, even while not eating. She was getting pushed around and the goats with horns almost impaling her was too much to watch. She went to a pet home out in Statesville (around 30 min away) I’m happy with the place she went to, no doubt they will take very good care of her. I’m a little sad but glad I found a good place in such a short time span. I plan on replacing her with a mini Lamancha doe if I can find one or a Nigerian dwarf.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Y’all…
I sold Nala, my beautiful little doeling. I had had enough of the others bossing her around, even while not eating. She was getting pushed around and the goats with horns almost impaling her was too much to watch. She went to a pet home out in Statesville (around 30 min away) I’m happy with the place she went to, no doubt they will take very good care of her. I’m a little sad but glad I found a good place in such a short time span. I plan on replacing her with a mini Lamancha doe if I can find one or a Nigerian dwarf.
Bittersweet, but you put her welfare first. That is a true farmer.

Latest posts